Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot Cross Buns


I still have a shlock of Audrey pics to resize and post - just been sweltering and being unmotivated. I'll be sending her on to Houston on Wednesday.


It was 40C (104F) plus humidity. Needless to say I wasn't the only one flattened, the furry coated heathen was also very cranky today and I can't say I rightly blame her.


Well, okay, maybe I do a LITTLE because she won't do anything sensible like lean up against a cold bottle, or sit in the way of a fan, or drink water with ice cubes in it, or let me mist her ears or any other of the 'cool your bunny down' methods. She just wants to sit in the coolest parts of the house (she moves around as the sun does) and suffer. If I dare approach I get a half-hearted thump in my general direction.


As soon as it cools down to about 30 she dives into her water, snack and pellet bowls like they're long lost friends. I'm still not allowed to even look at her, but her input is good, her output is good, she's just cranky.


Heck, for that matter, so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment