Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bunny Humour



Rabbits have senses of humour, do not doubt it for a minute. A fine example is today when I came home from grocery shopping I decided to offer the furry brat a grape to see if she'd like them. I hunted her usual spots and didn't see her. Confused, I decided to go exploring making the 'I have a treat!' noise. She didn't appear.

Now starting to get quite worried I got the flashlight and went searching in all the places a bunny could be where a bunny shouldn't be. Of course she couldn't *possibly* get past all my bunny proofing. (Anyone sense the sarcasm?) So, there I am crouched on the ground in the spare bedroom, looking under the bed for the little stinker. I feel something wet wiggle against the bottom of my foot, scaring the *&#@ outta me, causing me to wack my head on the bed and swearing profusely.

What does the bunny do? The bunny who had apparently been following me around the house as I searched for her? The happy bunny head shake and dance, of course. What a wonderful game I'd invented just for her!

Bloomin' rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment