Friday, April 15, 2022

[The Mummy Fanfiction] The Mummy 4!

 

I couldn't decide on what to watch last night at the gym, so I went with the cinematic masterpiece #TheMummy

Let me just say - I think this trilogy needs a fourth part.

* * *

Grandpa O'Connell and Grandpa Bay sitting on the porch when Alex shows up.

Alex: Dad! You'll never guess what the Twins have done!
Ardeth: Released a Mummy?
Rick: That's a safe bet.
Alex: You have to help!
Rick: Nah. Talk to your mother.
Ardeth: Maybe your uncle.
Evie [From the Library]: I am NOT chasing after another Mummy!
Rick [Softly] : Unless he has a library.
Evie: Wait, does he have a library?
Alex: I don't know Mum, I just know he has the Twins and Lin left me a note saying she's gone after them!
Rick: Well, you better catch up!
Ardeth: Did you need transport?
Evie: Have you had lunch yet?
Rick: I think we can get you an airplane. Some weapons. Snacks.
Ardeth: Yes snacks.
Alex: I'm going to go talk to Uncle Jonathon.
Rick: Try not to die!

[Alex stomps off]

Evie [coming onto the porch]: Richard O'Connell, if you think you're going to get into all sorts of trouble and throw out your back and leg AGAIN, I'm going to sue for divorce.
Rick: Ardeth made me.

[Ardeth glares]

Evie: Oh yes, twisted your rubber arm. Obviously.
Rick: We'll just observe and suggest!
Evie: We bloody well will not. We'll supply, fund, and document. From a safe distance.
Rick [Hopeful look]: Dynamite throwing distance?
Evie [sighs]: Only if you're good and promise no hand to hand or gymnastics.

Ardeth [murmering]: Fee amaan Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment